Brave frontier is a game I always seem to come back to no matter how much time has passed. This game has interesting stories, in depth characters, and a vast upgrading system that always has me doing something. Now, storyline wise this game has interesting turns and at some points you may feel lost.
- Many heroes to get
- Lots of ways to upgrade your heroes
- Many updates
- Lots of events
- Friendly community
- Stamina system that can limit progress
- Unfair pairings in arena
- Raid system can sometimes takes a long time to pair with a party
- Gems can be hard to come by late game
- Rediculous amounts of stamina needed for some dungeons
- Almost 3GB of memory
A great game despite the cons and one well deserved on rpg lover’s phones.