Postknight is a fun little rpg I found some time ago. It has many good features that make it stand out among the runner genre but sometimes the grind may turn people away from it. You first start off as a cadet post knight or knight in training. As you complete quests and daily hunting, you rise through the ranks and get better rewards.
- Unique play style that keeps you active in the game
- Lots of gear to find and upgrade
- Interesting bonds system that allows you to “flirt” with the many heorines of the game
- Many quests to keep you involved
- Interesting plot and setting
- Skill distribution on level up
- Cute artstyle
- Grinding for materials can become a hassle
- No auto system for when you need to grind
- Level grinding becomes necessary to progress
- Bonds with heroines can drop during inactivity
It’s a unique game that definitely kept my interest for a long time and if you don’t mind grinding, this game can be a great addition to anyone’s phone.