Lemme start by saying that this game is MASSIVE! For a game that takes up 500mb of memory it has a lot to offer. So many ways to live your life in a fantasy world. So many skills to learn and things to do that one could easily feel overwhelmed. You have monsters, politics, romance. You could even start a family and later on play as your children and make their story! A never ending game that grows and evolves around the characters involved in it.
- Many ways to customize your character
- Continue the generations and play as your children
- Never ending game
- Many quests to do
- Many life and combat skills to learn
- Skills are passed down through the generations
- The sheer amount of content could easily overwhelm some
- The number of citizens in the game could make relationships hard to maintain
- Auto track system allows you to go directly to where your quest is
- May quests involve fetching items continuously
- Dialogue can seem very bland between you and npc’s
- Large map can make you easily confused
A game with few cons in my opinion and definitely something worth trying!
Please donate and help me make more content!