Dungeon Hunter reminds me a lot of the Diablo series of games. Good story, great quests, and amazing loot. This game even has a base defense system that allows you to place traps and upgrade monsters to guard your gold!
- Very good graphics
- Lots of loot
- Many ways to upgrade your character
- Many game modes
- Great cinematics
- Top down view may not appeal to all
- Base raid system seems slightly imbalanced at the moment
- Community experience may vary
- Skills are linked to gear
- LOTS of grinding involved
- Pvp seems pay to win
- High shop prices
- Some quests can get repetitive
Please donate to help support my content!