Art of conquest is a base building game with an interesting twist. While it lacks an actual story the gameplay and competetiveness of the game may appeal to those who enjoy the genre.
- Good artwork and graphics
- Interesting gameplay
- Not pay to win
- Easy to learn
- competetive gameplay
- Friendly community
- Large map
- Multiple factions to choose from the battle over land and resources
- No storyline
- Most larger guilds have level requirements
- large map canseem overwhelming to some
- Some aspects of the game you have to learn by experiencing
- Tutorial seems lacking
With the game purely focused on pvp its difficult for this game to appeal to a vast audience. But with its fun community and gameplay id have to give it a 5.5/10
Please donate to help support my content!