This version of the three kingdoms is a bit cartoony and doesnt take itself seriously. However, with its fun gameplay and interesting story I can truly say its a hidden gem.
You play a middle aged man who suddenly gets transported to the three kingdoms era and through your decisions in the story you can alter the timeline of the history you know.
- Lots of heroes to hire with high recruit rates
- Even footing for all players in terms of power
- Town ui is well done and everything is easy to find
- Funny and interesting story thats shaped by your decisions
- Friendly community
- Pvp gameplay will not be for some
- Takes lots of resources to recruit units unless someone takes “mayors palace”
- Taking the mayors palace in the middle of the map is very difficult unless you team up with others
- Long wait times can prevent progress
- Can be pay to win like some strategy games if you buy their packs for a headstart
While it does take time to make any real progress, the game can still be really fun and addicting. I would deffinatrly giving this game a try.